Cookbook - Main DishesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/maincourses/crustedhoneymustardchicken/
Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 medium scallion(s) finely sliced
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs*
- 1 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, 4 (4 oz) pieces
- 2/3 cups light honey mustard dressing
- 1/8 tsp table salt*
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dill, fresh chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
*Try using oatmeal or bran cereal in place of cornflake crumbs. Omit salt by using a no-sodium salt product.