Cookbook - Main DishesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/maincourses/tofuveggielasagna/
Tofu Veggie Lasagna
- 5 cups of veggies (your choice-mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, celery, garlic, onion al worked well)
- Lasagna noodles*
- 2 tbsp olive oil to saute veggies
- Tofu bowl (1 ln tofu chopped)
- 1 avocado chopped
- 6 tbsp Tahine sauce* (I just used flax seed instead- could also try nuts or sunflower seeds)
- Seasonings- parsley, basil, salt, pepper, red pepper- to taste.
- Layer spaghetti sauce, 3 cooked lasagna noodles, veggies, tofu bowl, then cheese ( can be vegan or regular) repeat 2 times.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes and then serve.
*Try whole-wheat lasagna noodles. *Tahini sauce is made from sesame seeds and is a main component in hummus. You can make your own Tahini sauce or purchase from a store.