Cookbook - Main DishesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/maincourses/turkeymeatloaf/
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup salsa or Rotel Zesty Italian Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 pkg Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
Variation: For a Mexican meat loaf, add 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except ketchup in a bowl.
- Place mixture in a meat loaf pan and cover with ketchup.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
- 1 serving= 122 calories
- 1 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates
- 25 g protein