Cookbook - SidesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/sides/mangosalsa/
It is very flexible and can be adjusted.
- 1 green pepper, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, partially seeded or not (seeds left in make it hotter)
- 1/2 red onion
- 2-3 tomatoes (preferably home-grown or good, flavorful tomatoes, such as Bushel Boy)
- 2 mangoes, peeled and pitted or 2-3 cups frozen mango chunks, thawed
- Cilantro, fresh, to taste
- Juice of one lime
- Salt, to taste
- Chop all this up and stir together. Best if refrigerated for a few hours. Serve with fish or chicken or with baked tortilla chips .
Submitted By: Susan Dueis