Cookbook - SoupsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/soups/lowfatchili/
Low Fat Chili
- 1 lb of ground turkey or hamburger*
- 1 dry pkg of taco seasonings*
- 1 dry pkg of ranch dressing (fat free if possible)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- Brown turkey, drain grease. Put in seasoning packages and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to boil, and then simmer for a half hour or longer.
*Use a meatless product or extra beans and veggies in place of ground meat. Use a low-sodium seasoning packet.