Cookbook - SoupsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/soups/vegetarianchili/
Turkey Pumpkin Chili
- 1 can kidney beans drained (or favorite kind of beans)
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes*
- 1 cup of frozen corn (or a can of corn drained)
- 1 small can of sliced black olives drained
- 1 pkg of chili seasoning or to taste*
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker/crock pot prior to going to work, turn on to low heat. Ready when you return.
*Add a meatless product such as soy crumbles, optional. Try reduced calorie tomatoes and a low sodium seasoning mix.