EventsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/events/
- Feeling stressed? Schedule a relaxing 15 minute chair message with our Message Therapist Shannon Martin for only $15.
- This years Poker Walk was a success! Thanks to everyone who participated, we lucked out with beautiful, fall weather.
- Congratulations to Jennifer Brady, Kathy Prom and Wendy Schuh for ending up with the top 3 hands! Feel free to pick up your prize in 336 Wigley Administration Center anytime during their open hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Walk Every Day
- Don’t let Minnesota's chilly, fall weather keep you from getting your walk in each day. The 8-lane, 200-meter track in Myer’s Field House is open for walking during your lunch hour!
- The walking track in Myers Field House is available from noon-1 PM everyday.
- There is no cost, just bring your MSU ID/MavCARD.
Bus, Bike, Board, Blade, Walk, Rideshare to Campus
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in these events, please contact Wellness Committee at 507.389.2015 (V) or 1.800.627.3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least five days prior to the day of the event.