EventsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/events/
- Feeling stressed? Schedule a relaxing 15 minute chair massage with our Massage Therapist Shannon Martin for only $17.
Fitness Trail Poker Walk
- Please join us for this year’s Poker Walk on the Fitness Trail on Tuesday, October 16 from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Meet us at the start of the MSU Fitness Trail, located by the softball fields, in the back of the Green Parking Lot 1, by the shed.
- The employees with the top three poker hands will receive a $10 gift card to Scheels!
- All participants will receive a water and small snack.
- Previous poker experience is not required, and maps will be provided. We hope to see you there!
- *In case of inclement weather, the walk will begin indoors by Einstein Brothers (in Highland Center).
Introduction to Pickleball!
- Come see why Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the country with millions of Americans playing! Pickleball is easy to learn and fun to play for all ages! It’s a paddle sport that combines elements of tennis, ping-pong, and badminton. No experience needed! It’s a great way to stay active and meet people! For a quick video to learn more about pickleball click here.
- Date: Wednesday, October 24
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Shellberg Gym on campus
- This Introduction to Pickleball Clinic will cover: understanding the rules, learning basic game play, and playing actual games! All equipment needed is provided, and participants just need to come dressed to play (tennis shoes, active clothing).
- Space for our first clinic is limited to 16 participants. Please register by contacting Ashley Nuetzman. Please contact Kyle Snay if you have questions regarding this session. Hope to see you on October 24th!
Walk Every Day
- Don’t let Minnesota's chilly, winter weather keep you from getting your walk in each day. The 8-lane, 200-meter track in Myer’s Field House is avaiable from 12pm to 1pm for walking/running.
- There is no cost, just bring your MSU ID/MavCARD.
Bus, Bike, Board, Blade, Walk, Rideshare to Campus
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in these events, please contact Wellness Committee at 507.389.2015 (V) or 1.800.627.3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least five days prior to the day of the event.