EventsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/events/spring2006/bicyclebasics/
Bicycling Basics Series in April
- Basic Bicycle Maintenance - How to Fix a Flat 4/6/2006, 4:30-5:30pm 201 CSU
- Ellen Pillsbury, a certified bicycling instructor, will explain basic maintenance, especially how to change a flat tire. The event will be in a classroom setting, participants do not need bicycles. There will be opportunities for hands-on practice
- Tips for bicycling in traffic 4/13/2006, 12:00-1pm 201 CSU
- Ellen Pillsbury will explain the rules of the road, how to choose the right bicycle route, and tips for using the bicycle for utilitarian trips under five miles
- Basic Bicycle Maintenance - How to Fix a Flat 4/20/2006, 3:00-4pm 201 CSU
Minnesota State University, Mankato is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity University.
Individuals with a disability, who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Wellness Committee at 507.389.2068 (V) or 1.800.627.3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least five days prior to the day of the event.