Group Fitness SchedulePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/fitness/groupfitness.html
Summer 2019 Group Exercise Class Schedule
Monday's 4:15pm Class HIIT w/Paige
HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training is cardio training that involves cycles of high intensity bursts and low to moderate intensity recovery. Class may include core training, intervals of strength training, and tabata class formats.
Tuesday's 4:15pm Class Outdoor GX w/Paige
Outdoor GX is an outdoor group exercise class. Weather permitting, you will exercise outside. Be prepared to sweat, jog, run, walk, and use your own body weight as resistance for training.
Wednesday's 4:15pm Class HIIT w/Paige
Same description as Monday's HIIT.
For Your information:
- Summer 2019 class schedule is valid May 20 - July 24.
- No classes May 27, July 1-3.
- Classes are 45 minutes in length.
- Summer 2019 semester are located in Pennington Hall (PH) 102.
- Join any class at any time in the semester. No experience necessary. No registration required.
- Have clean, non-marking soled shoes to participate in classes that require shoes.
- Silence and store cell phones once you enter the room to limit disruptions.
- Variations of exercises should be offered to increase or decrease the intensity of each class format.
- Class size may be limited for safety concerns and availability of equipment.
- Classes are free for all current students and Otto Rec Center members.
Membership Options for Non-Students
A Group Fitness ONLY Membership ($25 per semester) or an Otto Recreation Center Membership ($100 per semester or $200 annual) may be purchased only by faculty, staff, alumni, emerita, spouse of the before mentioned and spouse of current students. Memberships are not open to the general public. Information about these options are located here.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, 389-3249 or HC 1410
Your input is important to us! Please take a moment to evaluate our group fitness program and group fitness instructors. Your feedback will help us discover how well our program is working, where improvements can be made, and help us make decisions about how resources should be applied in the future to better serve your needs and the mission of Campus Recreation. Each link below will bring you to the specific evaluation. Evaluations are anonymous.