Group Fitness SchedulePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/fitness/groupfitness.html
CLASSES ARE FREE FOR ALL CURRENTLY ENROLLED MSU STUDENTS.
SUMMER CLASSES RUN MAY 18TH - JULY 24TH.
Classes are 45 minutes in length. No class on Monday, May 25th.
Monday 4:15pm Accumulator
- Accumulator: Start with one exercise, add another and another and soon you have a workout that leaves you feeling exhausted and fired up at the same time. The class is different every week and will get harder as the weeks progress. Class meets in Pennington Hall (PH) 102.
Tuesday 4:15pm Water Warrior
- Water Warrior: low-to moderate-intensity, no impact workout with a variety of different moves aimed to increase flexibility, strength and cardiovascular ability in the pool. Class meets in the Highland Center Pool.
- May 18th, June 16th, 23rd, 30th, and July 14th we do not have access to the pool. We will meet in PH 102 for a land group fitness class.
Wednesday 4:15pm Total Body Conditioning (TBC)
- Total Body Conditioning (TBC): Cardio and resistance training all in one class! This class will raise your heart rate during the cardio portion and challenge your muscular strength and endurance during the resistance training portion. Use dumbbells, body bars, bands, your own body weight, polymeric exercises, etc. for a balanced workout! Class meets in PH 102.
NOTE: Clean shoes must be worn in group fitness classes to keep our facilities safe and clean. Instructors have the right to limit class size for safety concerns and availability of equipment. Registration is not required – just show up.
Membership Options for non-students
Group Fitness Classes ONLY Membership Option
- Faculty, staff, alumni, donors, emerita (retired faculty/staff), spouses of afore mentioned and spouses of current students are eligible to purchase a Group Fitness Classes ONLY Membership for $25 per semester; this includes only group fitness classes in the semester you purchase the membership. Pay Online
Otto Rec Center & Group Fitness Membership Option
- Faculty, staff, alumni, donors, spouses of afore mentioned and spouses of students are eligible to purchase an Otto Rec Center membership, which includes access to the pool and group fitness classes for $100 per semester or an annual membership for $200. Pay Online. Emerita (retired faculty/staff) have special rates; contact Todd for details.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates about classes or cancellations.
Questions? email@example.com, 389-3249 or HC 1410