Job DescriptionPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/sssjob.html
Student Services Coordinators provide direct supervision to the entire front desk team in a living area of 450-750 students and provide leadership in the coordination of the current community occupancy room change process. Student Services Coordinators report directly to one of four Area Directors and serve on the area leadership team that involves two Hall Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Admitted into graduate program at Minnesota State Mankato by start date.
(Note: Some academic programs may not be the best fit for an assistantship.)
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of residence hall student issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and experience assisting others.
- Effective time management, self management and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
- Previous experience in Residential Life (i.e. Desk Worker, RA, Hall Director, hall government, RHA, etc.).