Stadium Heights Move-In InformationPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/move_in/move_in_fall/stadium_heights_movein.html
Instructions for Thursday, August 17, 2017
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- You may park vehicles to be unloaded in parking spots adjacent to your building.
Check-In and Room Key Pickup
Typically the student goes to the Stadium Heights Office to pick up their key while family and/or friends begin to unload personal belongings.
- Students need to bring a picture ID to check in (driver's license or MavCARDs will work!)
- To check in, go to the Stadium Heights Office. The office is located towards the back part of the property so simply follow the driveway and signs.
- For students who are planning on having a vehicle here during the academic year, you will receive a parking permit from staff when you check in.
You’re Unloaded, Now What?
- Please move your car away from the building as soon as it is unloaded so the next student and their family can unload in areas closest to the building entrances.
- Stadium Heights guests: Please move your vehicles to Heron Drive or University Lots 1, 2, 20, or 23.
- Vehicles that take up more than one parking stall: These vehicles can be moved to Heron Drive or University Lots 1, 2, 20, or 23.
New Student and Family Dinner
- Stop by the University Dining Center from 4 to 6 p.m. for dinner.
- For students, this is the first meal covered by your meal plan. You will receive a ticket for the meal when you check-in at the Stadium Heights Office. For friends and family, the cost of this meal is $9 per person and tickets can be purchased at the door of the event. Children five and under are free.
To Avoid Ticketing and Towing
- After 4 p.m. on Thursday, August 17, students and guests can park in the University Green lots on the main campus without a permit through Sunday, August 20.