About UsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/voices/aboutus.html
A Word About Our Work...
Voices from the Valley collects, preserves, and presents voices and stories from South Central Minnesota. In addition to recording stories, we help individuals and groups gather their own stories which are then highlighted on this site. The projects we feature take a variety of forms – from unedited oral histories to highly edited pieces designed for radio broadcast.
- Dave Engen--Department of Speech Communication, MSU Mankato
- Greg Husak--Independent Audio Producer and Host of KMSU's "Human Race Radio"
The Advisory Board (in alphabetical order)...
- Jim Gullickson – KMSU Radio
- Mike Lagerquist – Citizens' Voices
- Jessica Potter – The Blue Earth County Historical Society
- Daardi Sizemore – The Lass Center for Minnesota Studies, MSU, Mankato
- Emmett Smith – Independent Historian