- Sessions will start and end at the times listed in the program schedule. Sessions will be stopped if they go over the time limit.
- Presenters should plan their time accordingly with how many other presenters are in their session. For instance, each person in a three person panel will have about 20 minutes to present with a few minutes for questions.
- Ten double spaced pages roughly equals 20 minutes of talk time.
- We provide a projector with a PC adaptor. We don't provide laptops, recorders, Mac computer adaptors, or other special equipment.
- Presenters are responsible for their own handouts, copies, or other materials for presentations.