Where can I find additional support?Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/office365/support.html
ITS is prepared to assist you if you need help adapting to the new Office 365.
As always, feel free to email the Service Desk at email@example.com or call at 507-389-6654.
Documentation and Guides
- A step-by-step configuration guide to help you configure your devices
- The ITS-onestop help page
- Quick Start Guide to the new web calendar user interface
- Quick Start Guide to the new web email user interface
Our goal is to help you understand the Office 365 environment. Information is provided on the following topics:
- What is Office 365
- Why we converted to Office 365
- What new features come with this conversion
- What you need to do as part of the conversion
- Where to go for more training on Office 365 tools
Sessions that will be taken place:
- Tuesday, August 19th 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in Ostrander Auditorium, CSU
- Wednesday, August 20th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Edina Room 248 Suite D
- Wednesday, August 20th 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. in Morris Hall 102
- Thursday, August 21st 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. in Ostrander Auditorium, CSU
- Thursday, August 21st 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Edina Room 248 Suite D
Come to any of our our drop-in sessions and ask questions about Office 365. Learn from the experts or just come and work with an expert around to assist. Drop-in sessions are held in the Center for Excellence and Innovation. Check the training calendar for a complete list of drop-in sessions.
Lynda.com Office 365 Tutorials
You must create your free Lynda account before accessing these courses. Please navigate to Minnesota State Mankato's Lynda information page to get started.
- Excel 2013
- Word 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Access 2013
- Intro to OneDrive
- Office for iPad
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook Web (OWA)