KEYC-TV Receives Highest Quality Council Award
General Manager Dennis Wahlstrom happily accepted, on behalf of all the employees and owners of KEYC-TV, the Quality Council's Corporate Award plaque October 21st. MACQ President Matt Chmielewski presented the award at the Quality Council's Annual Awards Banquet held at South Central College.
"KEYC-TV strives for excellence in broadcasting. South Central Minnesota and Northern Iowa benefit from this commitment and our dedicated employees make it happen on a daily basis," said Wahlstrom.
21st Annual Quality Recognition & Awards Banquet
Many individuals were awarded for their services to quality in the Mankato area on the evening of October 20, 2010.
Two individuals were awarded plaques for their leadership and service.
- Leadership Award: Dan Behrens, Minnesota Elevator, Inc.
- Service Award: Mark Kluender, South Central College
Two individuals were awarded "Above and Beyond" crystal awards for their dedication to going above and beyond with their skills in the community.
- JoAn Frank, Mankato City Center Hotel
- Kathy Heine, Minnesota Elevator, Inc.
Three corporations were awarded for their dedication to quality their business provides for the community.
- Jerky Snack Brands, Inc.
- Jerry's Body Shop
One individual was awarded a Quality Certificate for his dedication to quality.
- Keith Boleen, Frandsen Bank and Trust
Additionally, there were individuals who spoke about bringing quality to services they have experienced.
- Bukata Hayes, Greater Mankato Diversity Council
- Bryan Stempka, Greater Mankato Growth
- John Connelly, Enterprise Minnesota
- Mike Nolan, Small Business Development Center
to view the program from the evening.