22nd Annual Quality Recognition & Awards Banquet
Many individuals were awarded for their services to quality in the Mankato area on the evening of October 20, 2011.
Two individuals were awarded plaques for their leadership and service.
- Leadership Award: Matt Chmielewski, United Prairie Bank.
- Service Award: Jeff Poole, KEYC-TV.
Two individuals were awarded "Above and Beyond" crystal awards for their dedication to going above and beyond with their skills in the community.
- Gail Sadaka, Charley's Restaurant.
- Paul Boyer, holiday Gas Station.
Two corporations were awarded for their dedication to quality their business provides for the community.
- Angie's Kettle Corn.
- Mankato Clinic.
One individual was awarded a Quality Certificate for his dedication to quality.
- Susan Kroon, B.E.N.C.H.S.
Additionally, there were individuals who spoke about bringing quality to services they have experienced.
- Mark Dehen, North Mankato Mayor
- Eric Anderson, Mankato Mayor
to view the program from the evening.