Submitting a ComplaintPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/eotitleix/complaint.html
Investigating complaints of discrimination, harassment, and sexual violence such as stalking, dating/relationship violence or sexual assault
The Office of Equal Opportunity & Title IX is responsible for assisting faculty, staff, and students who believe they have been harassed or discriminated against because they are a member of a protected class. The Office is charged with investigating complaints under MnSCU’s 1B.1 Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Policy and 1B.1.1 Procedure, 1B.3 Sexual Violence Policy and 1B.3.1 Procedure as well as all Title IX sex discrimination complaints. The Office also provides assistance to Minnesota State Mankato administrators in their role as decisionmakers and communicators of the results of internal investigations.
- MnSCU Policy: 1B.1 Equal Oppurtunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education
- MnSCU Procedure: 1B.1.1 Report/Complaint of Discrimination/Harassment Investigation and Resolution
- MSU, Mankato Form: Complaint Form
- MnSCU Policy: 1B.3 Sexual Violence Policy
- MnSCU Procedure: 1B.3.1 Sexual Violence Procedure
- MnSCU Policy: 1B.2 Affirmative Action in Employment
- Federal Law: Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
- 1B.1 Complaint Process Flowchart
- 1B.3 Complaint Process Flowchart
MSU, Mankato's Statement of Student Responsibilities ***This policy is separate from the 1B.1 Nondiscrimination Policy. The Office of Student Conduct is the designated unit to investigate general complaints/reports involving students that do not fall under the 1B.1 and/or 1B.3 Policies.