OverviewPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/hr/workcomp_overview.html
The Workers' Compensation Program at Minnesota State Mankato is a no-fault insurance program that pays benefits for employees who sustain work-related injuries or illnesses. Meaning: the condition must be caused, aggravated or accelerated by work activities or the work environment.
- Promptly report injuries to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Provide all necessary and applicable information
- Work with supervisor and Human Resources on absences and Return To Work
- Complete timely and accurate timesheets
Links & Forms
All employees, including graduate assistants and student workers, who sustain an injury while performing the duties of their position should:
- Immediately report any workplace incident or injury to your supervisor.
- Complete the Injury/Illness/Incident Data Form (IDF)- Online submission (a.k.a. First Report of Injury Form).
- If you have any questions contact Diane Roggow in Human Resources at 398-2016.
- For questions about general safety in your physical workspace contact Chandler Holland at 389-5568.