Research GrantsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/urc/findfunding.html
The grant application deadline has passed. The next round will be Fall 2019!
The URC supports student work by annually hosting an opportunity to receive a grant to fund your research! Applicants compete for up to $1,000 for supplies and a $1,000 stipend. Students who receive a grant are required to present their research at the symposium, but funding is not required in order to present.
URC Grant Tutorial Videos
Requirements for Grants
- Use the requirements as a guideline. Follow all directions carefully.
- Research Requirements
- Creative Works Requirements
- OPTIONAL Research and Creative Project Video
- Students this year have the option to submit a brief video description of their project for “extra-credit” rubric points (see rubrics below). Next year, videos will be mandatory.
- Students can use YouTube, Vimeo, or other video sharing services. MediaSpace is another option through the university.
- Rubrics can help you understand how your proposal will be scored.
Need additional help?
- Stop by the URC during graduate assistant office hours or by appointment.
- We can guide students in writing their proposals, review proposals and offer advice, help with proposal formatting, and answer any other questions!