Start-Up Southwest Goals & Objectives
Supporting new and existing entrepreneurs and innovators.
Launch Minnesota is a statewide collaborative effort to accelerate the growth of start-ups and amplify Minnesota as a national leader in innovation. Start-Up Southwest provides educational programming to innovative technology businesses in early stages, and outreach and collaboration with businesses, federal and state agencies, institutions of higher education, trade associations and others.
- Recruit new and existing scalable, high-tech entrepreneurs into the Start-Up Southwest pipeline.
- Sponsor scalable, high-tech entrepreneurs for lean startup training.
- Add resources to the Start-Up Southwest mentoring and consulting services.
- Conduct analysis of angel investment ecosystem in Southwest Minnesota.
- Grow the high-tech division of the Big Ideas Challenge.
- Establish a reverse pitch competition in Southwest Minnesota.
- Expand 1 Million Cups efforts throughout the Start-Up Southwest network.
- Increase utilization of co-working space by high-tech entrepreneurs.
Note: you will be redirected to the Launch Minnesota website