Double, triple, or even quadruple your gift!
More than 8,000 companies match employee's gifts to nonprofit organizations, such as the Minnesota State University, Mankato Foundation. Gifts may also be matched for retired employees, spouses, volunteers, and directors.
You may be eligible to increase the impact of your gift if you or your spouse or partner are affiliated with an employer that has a matching gift program.
Matching gifts are donations by participating employers that are made to the Foundation based on the amount of your gift. Click the button below to see if your employer has a matching gift program. A matching gift that is received as a result of your gift will count towards all Giving Societies.
How to Match Your Gift
- Make your personal gift to Minnesota State Mankato
- Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources or personnel department. Note: your employer may have an online option.
- Complete the employee sections of the form or start the process online.
- Mail the complete form to the following address or submit the online form:
Minnesota State University, Mankato Foundation
126 Alumni & Foundation Center
Mankato, MN 56001
- The Foundation will complete our section of the form and return it to your employer or we will complete an online verification of your gift.
- Your employer makes the match.
- You will be notified when your your gift is matched and you receive recognition credit for the amount of the match.
Every Gift Counts!
For additional information on matching gifts, please contact: