shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato

Marriage, Divorce, & Dependents

Page address:

Change In Marital Status

Required Form: Name & Address Change Form

Status & Name Change

To change your marital status or name*, complete the "Name & Address Change Form" (above) and submit to Human Resources, WA 336. (Also available at

* If you are changing your name, you must present your social security card showing your new name.

Address Change

If you are changing your address, use the same form as listed above.

Note: We cannot change your name in our payroll system until you have changed it with Social Security, so you may have to submit a name change separately after you have filed the change with Social Security.