Minnesota State Mankato offers an excellent benefits package for eligible employees. Eligibility is determined by several factors including type and length of employment and the applicable collective bargaining agreement or personnel plan. (NOTE: Not all employees may be eligible.) For more information visit the Benefits section of our web site at www.mnsu.edu/hr/benefits/
The University offers Health & Dental Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, Pre-tax Benefits, Long-Term Care Insurance, and several Retirement Savings Plans (mandatory & voluntary). In addition, eligible employees receive paid time off, including sick and vacation leave. (Refer to applicable bargaining agreement/personnel plan for eligibility, criteria, and usage.)
Adjunct should also refer to the Adjunct Faculty Handbook - Retirement & Insurance.
In addition employees may be eligible for tuition waiver benefits.(Refer to the applicable collective bargaining agreement or personnel plan for specifics on eligibility, criteria, and usage.)
- For a brief overview see: Tuition Waiver Matrix
- Adjunct should also refer to the Adjunct Faculty Handbook - Tuition Waiver
- More Info and to Log In: Tuition Waiver System
336 Wigley Administration Center
- Not all employees are eligible.
- Eligibility is determined by several factors including type and length of employment as well as applicable bargaining agreement/personnel plan.
General Benefit Summaries
- IFO Summary 2019 (Faculty)
- Classified Summary 2019 (Support Staff)
- Administrator Summary 2019
- ASF Summary 2019 (Administrative & Service Faculty)
- IFO Summary 2018 (Faculty)
- Classified Summary 2018 (Support Staff)
- Administrator Summary 2018
- ASF Summary 2018 (Administrative & Service Faculty)
For more information regarding benefits refer to the applicable bargaining contract or personnel plan at the following web page: