Consult with an Instructional Designer
What is an Instructional Designer?
An instructional designer is a partner in designing your effective teaching and learning experiences and courses. Our instructional designers have expertise in many areas, including:
- Active learning tools and strategies
- Effective integration of Technology Tools for Teaching and Learning
- Blended and Online Course Design
- Adopting and authoring Open Educational Resources
- Application of learning and instructional design frameworks
- 40+ hours of drop in support a week: Teaching and Technology Training Calendar
What can we help you with?
Instructional designers are available to consult with you individually or with your group. We provide training and assistance in using technology tools, designing your course, integrating technology in your teaching, adopting innovative technologies, and more.
Meet Our Instructional Designers
Click the name of a designer to learn more about their expertise and experience.