Yohanis Ferede, Graduate Advisor of RSO's and Leadership
Master's Degree Candidate
Name: Yohanis (Johnny) Ferede
Hometown: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Undergraduate Education: Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene, Minnesota State Mankato
Pursuing a Master’s Degree in: Health Informatics
Johnny's Graduate Advisor responsibilities for assisting Registered Student Organizations and Leadership programming include advising, program planning, risk management and marketing.
Past Experiences: Dental Hygienist in Madelia, Minn. Registration Assistant with New Student and Family Programs at Minnesota State Mankato. Tutor with the Student Support Services at Minnesota State Mankato. Student Worker in Res Life at Minnesota State Mankato
GETTING TO KNOW JOHNNY
"The most rewarding aspect of my work with students is seeing them improve in their academics and gain new skills and confidence by using the resources around them.
"In my free time, I enjoy working out at the gym, reading articles, and learning how to invest in stocks."
JOHNNY'S FAST FIVE FUN QUIZ
- Three words that best describe you? Dedicated, organized, and critical thinker.
- Three things that can always be found in your refrigerator? Yogurt, orange juice, and ice cream.
- Name three people, living or dead, you would like to invite for dinner? Elon Musk, Oprah, and Michael Jackson.
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I might be shy at first, but you better watch out once you get to know me as I am very outgoing after a while.
- What superpower would you like to have? Why? Teleportation, just so I could travel the whole world whenever I want to without anyone's permission.