Ryan Hathaway, Hall Director: McElroy G/H Halls
- B.S.: Human Biology, University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- M.S.Ed.: Student Affairs Administration, University of Wisconsin LaCrosse
- Director of Student Life and Housing at Great Basin College
- Hall Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Community Advisor at the University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Resident Advisor at The University of Wisconsin Green Bay
What I like about being a Maverick
One of my favorite parts about being a Maverick is the community that is developed here. The campus and Residential Life department is very supportive of all endeavors and is willing to assist as much as possible. When caring and supporting students is a departments main goal, the feeling of comfort and safety is wonderous.
One of my two main passion areas within the field is mental health / wellbeing and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). My favorite conversation to have with students, and staff, is about change and how we can better ourselves. I also enjoy discussing how to create an environment where people can feel safe and comfortable.
In my free time I enjoy listening to podcasts, playing dungeons and dragons (or any ttrpg), playing video games/board games, baking, cooking, and listening to music. Most students and staff can find out if I am in the office just by hearing music come from the front desk.