About the Strategic Partnerships Center
The Strategic Partnerships Center works with businesses and communities globally to create mutually beneficial connections. The result of these partnerships is a well equipped workforce and improved economic health for the region.
Our partners benefit from having access to a broad talent base across disciplines. Our faculty and staff benefit from the opportunity to work on innovative research projects and develop richer connections to industry. Our students gain valuable experience that prepares them for success in the real-world.
Minnesota State University, Mankato has several centers and resources in place to serve the community.
- Center for Workforce Professional Education
- University Extended Campus
- Small Business Development Center
Impacts of Partnerships
- Internships help groom potential employees who have a deeper understanding of your organizations needs and expectations.
- Grants can be leveraged to respond to ongoing research and development needs as well as solving short-term problems and creating new opportunities.
- Access to students and faculty allows your to tap into a network of critical thinkers and creative problem solvers who can bring a new perspective to problem solving.
- Contract research allows you to test products, ideas and innovations in a controlled setting- and receive real-world results in a timely manner.
- Technology services help you stay nimble as innovations and changes take place.
Explore opportunities for our students, faculty and staff to set in motion big ideas and real-world thinking solutions for you!