Change of Address
You are required by F-1 regulations to update your local address within ten days of the change. To view or update your local address, follow these steps:
- Login to E-services with your StarID and password
- View the menu on the left-hand side, and click on "Account Management"
- Then Click on "Name and Address Info"
- Make sure you update your Local and Permanent Address
- Do NOT include any symbols such as: # ! - _ & $ / , . * @
- Correct Address Formatting
- Incorrect Address Formatting
F-1 students on OPT:
Make changes using the U.S. government’s SEVP Portal.
International Address Update
All F-1 and J-1 international students are required by law to report their international address outside the U.S. to the government, and update the government within ten days of any change. The international address can be a relative’s or friend’s residential address. It cannot be a U.S. address, University department address, or business address.