Annual Giving Student Employment
Be a Maverick voice and get paid doing it!
The Engagement Center is a student-led fundraising program where Engagement Ambassadors call individuals involved with the University to connect, ask for donations, update their contact and other information. Additional responsibilities include thanking donors with personalized videos and note cards, calling constituents to conduct surveys for our University's colleges, departments and programs. This is an exciting job with promotions available. It is a great way to make connections throughout the University and beyond.
Starting wage is $13.00/hour but varies based on experience. We offer performance bonuses and pay raise potential.
Shifts are from 5:00-8:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday evenings (minimum commitment of 3 nights per week). Student employees will have a set weekly schedule (i.e. every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday etc.). The position works around class schedules as well.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Must be a full-time student (undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits; graduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits)
- A desire to improve campus, help student lives or make an impact at the University
- Can write and converse clearly in English
- A high-level detail-orientation
- Basic computer, typing and spelling skills
- Enjoy being a part of a team environment
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 nights a week