University Dining Card

How it Works

University Dining Services manages all on-campus food service locations and meals plans for the University community. Although these plans are managed by University Dining Services, and not the MavCARD office, they are accessed through your MavCARD. Present your MavCARD to a University Dining Service employee for them to scan your meal plans/dining dollar account.

Residence Community Members

To dine at the University Dining Center you need your MavCARD.

If you haven’t picked up your MavCARD, visit the MavCARD Office in the Student Union.

For questions regarding your Meal Plans and Dining Dollars, contact University Dining Services.

Contact University Dining Services


About Meals Plans and Dining Dollars

Residential Life Dining


Add Dining Dollars