These shuttle services are offered to Minnesota State University, Mankato students, faculty, and staff free of charge. University shuttles are provided and administered by the University.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pick up and drop off Locations: Julie Sears, Preska, McElroy and Crawford Resident Communities, Student Union, University Buildings and Campus Bus Shelters. Lots 1 & 2 Dark Green and Lots 20, 21, 22, & 23. This shuttle follows the Route 8 City Bus until 3:30 p.m.
If you need accessability services, call 507-381-7581.
Red Eye Shuttle
Sunday 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Pick up and drop off Locations: Julie Sears, Preska, McElroy and Crawford Resident Communities, Student Union, University Buildings and Campus Bus Shelters. Lots 1 & 2 Dark Green and Lots 20, 21, 22, & 23.
- Nighttime passengers picked up at residence halls and academic buildings will be taken to other campus buildings or to their vehicles parked on Minnesota State Mankato property.
- Potential nighttime customers calling in from off-campus locations will not be picked up, even if their destination is on Minnesota State Mankato’s property, regardless if they are within the bus “U” Zone route. These individuals need to seek alternate transportation to Minnesota State Mankato including calling the local cab company.
- Shuttle drivers will not transport customers from the residence halls or other campus locations to off-campus party locations or bars.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed in shuttles.
- Shuttle drivers will refuse service to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The Maverick Shuttle Program will provide accessible transportation for individuals with disabilities during Minnesota State Mankato class days. The Red Eye Shuttle will provide accessible transportation with 12 hour prior notice by calling 507-389-5649.