Dee Schmidt, Veterans Affairs/Enrollment Verification
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process enrollment certification and any required reporting for VA education benefits
- Gather and maintain documentation
- Review University policies and responsibilities with students, including payment requirements and priority registration
- Enter qualified students in the appropriate cohort which will provide protection from drops for non-payment (tuition deferral), priority registration, and in-state tuition rates
- Respond to questions about the impact of enrollment, program changes, and repeating coursework on GI Bill® benefits
- Work closely with MDVA Higher Education Coordinator to ensure student veterans receive their earned benefits
For more information, visit Veterans Education Benefits.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.