Preparing to Graduate
Graduates, you have spent countless hours and expended much effort to earn your degree. Now, there are just a few more items you need to take care of before you can become an official alumna or alumnus of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Please complete the following:
- Fill out your application for graduation
- Review what to do on commencement day
- Participate in a financial aid exit interview
- For a student to be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, they must be graduating that term or the summer before (fall) or after (spring).
- Summer graduates DO NOT need to appeal to participate – they get to choose which ceremony to participate.
- To be included in the commencement booklet, students must have applied to graduate by April 1 (spring) or November 1 (fall). Due to production timelines, there are no exceptions to those dates.