Lost Stolen

  1. Contact the appropriate department or University Security to deactivate any door access privileges assigned to you through your lost or stolen card.
  2. Contact Dining Services immediately if you have a meal plan or Dining Dollars so your lost or stolen card can be invalidated to prevent unauthorized use by others.
    • You can purchase a temporary meal pass from Dining Services for $1 that allows you to access your meal plan and Dining Dollars for up to three days, until you find or replace your card.
  3. Visit the MavCARD Office during business hours.