Grade Appeals

The Grade Appeals process assists students who have received an unfair, arbitrary, or capricious grade for their coursework.

Have you received a final grade that you think is unfair, arbitrary, or capricious for a course you have taken? If so, the Student Government is happy to help you guide your way through the Grade Appeals process.

Read the Grade Appeals Process

Once you have read through the process, please complete the Grade Appeal Assistance Request form to contact the Student Government leadership for help with the process.

Grade Appeal Assistance Request Form

The Academic Affairs Coordinator will be the person working directly with you during the process.