Military Transfer Credits

You have earned college-level credit for your military training. To get military transfer credits, have an official copy of your military transcript sent to the admissions office for evaluation. Military transcripts can be obtained from:

Attribution notice: "GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at"