Immunization Requirements for Admission

If you graduated high school from outside the state of Minnesota or from a Minnesota high school more than 10 years ago, the State of Minnesota requires documentation of dates for specific vaccinations before you can register for classes at Minnesota State University, Mankato.

New students should receive information about required immunizations in their admitted student letter.  

Students may submit their immunization record in one of four ways:

  • Email your immunization record to
  • Send a paper copy of your immunization record to:  Student Health Services, 21 Carkoski Commons, Mankato, MN 56001
  • Fax your completed form to 507-389-5787
  • Upload your immunization record into your Patient Portal

Please Note:  If an immunization exemption is needed, please contact Student Health Services at or 507-389-6276.