Residents are personally and financially responsible for the actions of their guests.
- A guest is defined as any individual who is not assigned to your living unit.
- Overnight guests may stay for up to 3 consecutive nights with the permission of the roommate.
- Residents are responsible for informing their guest of policies and procedures.
- Guests are expected to follow the same policies and procedures as their host.
- Residents must escort their guest at all times.
- Guests may only use floor community bathrooms that align with their gender identity. Public restrooms are available near residence community lobbies.
Residents violating this policy may be subject to disciplinary action.
- The entire Guest Policy can be found in the Residential Life Student Guide (revised and published annually).
- Each student receives a copy of the Student Guide upon moving in.