International Admission Checklist
Bachelor's International Students
Fall 2022 applications are now closed for undergraduate students who require an F-1 visa interview. Between June 16 - July 15, 2022, undergraduate application review will be suspended so our International Admissions team can make needed upgrades to our application process. We will resume the Spring 2023 and Fall 2023 application review on July 16, 2022. Thank you for understanding.
step 1: email your Personal and academic information
The following documents should be emailed to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only email documents once and include your TechID, as multiple submissions and emails without your TechID slowdown application processing.
- Submit proof of English Proficiency.
- Provide to Minnesota State University, Mankato records of ALL secondary (High School) and post-secondary (AFTER High School) institutions you have attended. This includes English Language institutions or programs attended in the U.S.
- NON-U.S. RECORDS: All Non-U.S. records must be originals OR official copies and must be translated into English.
- NON-U.S. RECORDS: Students not intending to transfer credits from outside of the U.S. must still provide academic records for Admissions consideration, but would not be required to have their credits evaluated by an outside credentialing agency. If you intend to transfer credits from abroad, please see our International Transfer Student page.
- U.S. RECORDS: OFFICIAL transcripts for U.S. Colleges or universities must be sent to Admissions DIRECTLY by each U.S. college and university.
step 2: pay the $20 application fee
A $20 application fee is required from all undergraduate applicants. You can pay the $20 application fee by following these instructions.
If you have questions about Minnesota State Mankato and you have NOT submitted an application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the Kearney International Center at +1-507-389-5200.