AppointmentsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/appointments.html
Some appointments can now be scheduled online. Click here to schedule cold, flu, sore throat, earache, and immunization appointments. If your appointment reason is not listed here, please call (507) 389-6276. Written guidelines or a video tutorial are available on using Online Student Health.
• Appointments are preferred. You may request a specific health care provider at the time you arrange your appointment. You may be seen by a physician or nurse practitioner.
• Non-emergency “walk-ins” are seen as schedule permits. If you have a busy class or work schedule, you will be best served by calling ahead.
• Be prepared to tell the receptionist what you need to be seen for. Try to be as specific as possible. If you feel uncomfortable discussing your medical concern with the receptionist, you may state that you have a health concern you wish to discuss with your provider.
Prepare to fill out a Medical History form.
When you arrive for your appointment, check in with the receptionist at the front desk. To decrease paperwork at the time of your appointment, please print off and fill out the Patient Registration Form in black ink. You can give these to the medical clinic front office staff at the time of your appointment. You can also review our Notice of Privacy Practices.
IMPORTANT - Please bring your current insurance cards (medical and pharmacy) with you to every appointment.
- Student Health Services can bill to the insurance plans found here.
- If you have an insurance plan that is not listed above, insurance-ready receipts are available upon request. In this case, students are responsible for submission of their own insurance claims.
- The Pharmacy can bill to most insurance companies if you have your current pharmacy card with you.
How to cancel your appointment:
Call 507-389-6276 as soon as possible so that other students can utilize the appointment time.
Please note that per our policy, students may be charged for missing scheduled appointments without adequate cancellation notice. A no-show fee of $20 will be charged to the student account on the third missed 15-30 minute appointment and $40 for the first 45-60 minute appointment that is missed. Additional charges will occur for subsequent missed appointments.