Fees for Services
Page address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/fees.html
- Office visit fees range from $50-$80 for students using Student Health Services Medical Clinic. Registered students receive up to $30 discount per visit.
- Separate fees are charged for physical exams, annual exams, laboratory tests, prescriptions, special supplies, and medical procedures.
- Fees charged at Student Health Services are typically less than would be charged at off-campus medical facilities.
- Charges are kept as low as possible to make Student Health Services financially accessible for as many students as possible.
- Students are responsible for any charges at Student Health Services.
- Charges may be posted to your student account.
- Payment is expected within 30 days of when charges are posted to your account.
- Patients may receive an itemized bill upon request at the time of their appointment.
- Nonpayment of Student Health Services charges will result in registration/records holds and, if needed, professional collection.
- Student Health Services Medical Clinic can bill to BlueCross/BlueShield, Medica, Health Partners, TriWest, MnCare, UCare, United Health Care, Comprehensive Care, Cigna, Preferred One, Aetna, Blue Plus and Student Insurance (Domestic and International).
- The pharmacy can bill to most insurance companies if you have your current pharmacy card with you.
- Patients will be charged for missing appointments without notifying Student Health Services. Charges can range from $20 - $50 and will be posted to the student account.