Women's HealthPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/womenservices.html
Evaluation and treatment of women's health concerns provided by appointment:
- Pap smears and routine pelvic exams
- Contraceptive counseling, prescription, and management
- Screening, diagnosis, and treatment of STI's and vaginal infections
- Abnormal pap smear follow-up with colposcopy
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Breast exams
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- Urinary Tract Infections
If you are a female experiencing urinary tract infection symptoms such as urinary frequency, urgency, pain with urination, or fever with back pain, call or come to Student Health Services Medical Clinic at the first sign of symptoms and we will see you as soon as possible.
- Birth Control pills
- Depo Provera
- Nexplanon implant
- Plan B emergency contraception
Family planning services may be free to qualifying students through the Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP).