Mission Vision & Values
Student Activities, a department of the Centennial Student Union, seeks to be the center for the co-curricular experience at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Student Activities promotes programs creating civic engagement, leadership and student development opportunities.
In fulfilling this mission we promote:
- Ideas that encourage active discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning
- Opportunities for experiential learning and reflection
- Diverse and creative programming that will enhance the collegiate experience
- Collaboration with University departments and local and global communities
- Student and leadership development that embraces differences
Core Values We Celebrate:
- Learning - We complement and enhance the curricular experience creating partnerships for discovery. We promote lifelong learning.
- Service - We are dedicated to serving students and the greater community. We provide excellent customer service, leadership resources and diverse programming opportunities.
- Advocacy - We serve as student advocates committed to civic engagement and social justice.
- Life/Work Balance - We promote wellness in our activities and events.
- Ethical Decision Making - We believe in honesty, transparency, and integrity.
- Stewardship - We promote thoughtful and responsible use of resources effectively and efficiently.
- Community - We build a supportive and inclusive campus community where everyone is welcome, valued and respected. We honor a campus where tradition and change are shared and celebrated.