A healthy body is maintained by good nutrition, regular exercise, avoiding harmful habits, making informed and responsible decisions about health, and seeking medical assistance when necessary.
- Physical wellness requires that steps be taken toward:
- eating a well-balanced diet,
- getting plenty of physical activity and exercise as health and physical ability permit.
- maintaining proper weight,
- getting enough sleep,
- avoiding risky sexual behavior,
- limiting exposure to environmental contaminants, and
- restricting intake of harmful substances.
- Campus Fitness
- Student Health Services
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Department of Speech, Hearing & Rehabilitation Services
- Security - Emergency Medical Technicians
- University Dining Services
Academic Courses and Colleges
- Allied Health and Nursing