Mail Coordinators are responsible for managing the daily transportation of mail and packages for residence hall Front Desks. This position includes daily administrative responsibilities, mail sorting and forwarding, package review and distribution, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Hiring for Summer begins in March.
- Hiring for Fall begins in August (based on need).
- We typically hire 1-2 students for summer.
- Positions are able to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Additional hours are available with Materials Management, if you are looking for more hours each week.
- We will post a link to the Handshake job posting here when it goes live.
Express Interest in the position
If you would like to express interest in this position, contact Matt Burns.