Official transcripts can be obtained through the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service website, even if you're an international student!

Enrollment Verification

Any outside agency or employer may wish to verify that you are or were a student at Minnesota State Mankato, to verify your status (full-time, half-time), and to verify whether or not you have completed a degree.


Transferring between MinnState Colleges and Universities doesn't require a transcript. Ask the receiving institution to bring in your credits using the eTranscript system.

Undergraduate Graduation Application

Have you registered for your final term? Students are encouraged to apply for graduation immediately following registration of their final term courses.