Official Transcripts being sent to a Minnesota State College or University

If you are applying for admission to another MinnState College or University, it is not necessary to complete a transcript request. College/University Admissions Offices have the ability to use the MinnState eTranscript program to pull your transcript from other MinnState schools you previously attended, as long as no holds exist. Ask the receiving institution to bring in your credits using the eTranscript system.

If you are requesting a transcript for a MinnState Human Resources Office, we will need to send an official transcript because eTranscript is not available for their use.