Benefits of Summer
Stay on track for graduation, get ahead in your academic journey, complete your prerequisites, and make the most of your time by enrolling in online or in-person summer classes.
- Incoming students: jump-start your journey by completing general education requirements that often fill quickly for the fall semester.
- Current students: catch up, retake courses or get ahead and graduate sooner.
- Explore internship opportunities to meet the requirements for your major.
- Collaborate with faculty on a research project.
- Online options allow flexibility with your work schedule.
- More than 250 courses are available during two summer sessions.
- Complete your credits in less time—each session is just five weeks long. Start May 15 and be done by July 21!
Registration for summer courses opens on March 21. Now is the time to meet with your advisor and make your plans for summer!
Search Our summer course schedule
Register for summer courses with your StarID