As a distance or online student, we know you don't have hours to navigate through websites and dig for information. We want to bring the information about services available to you directly to your fingertips with a few clicks of your mouse.
Information about the student resources available to you can be found below:
Counseling & Health
- Counseling Center
We offer tele-mental health (video) and in-person counseling for enrolled students who are currently located in the state of Minnesota. For students currently located out of state, please contact us at 507-389-1455 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about your options for mental health services.
- Accessibility Resources - We coordinate accommodations for students with disabilities and serve as a resource for faculty, staff and the university community in an effort to assure equal access to learning for all.
- Career Development Center - Job hunting, resume building, and career assessments.
- Center for Academic Success - Online tutoring and Writing Center services are available.
- Extended Learning Orientation - Students completing a degree online or taking classes at one of our extended learning campus locations take part in an online orientation program full of important information.
- Commencement Services
- Kerney International Center - Supports international students at distance locations.
- Library Services - Loaning books, assistance with research, virtual help with citations in research papers and more!
Student Financial Services & Registration Information
Tuition and Fees
- Campus Hub -Student Financial Services
- Emergency Grant - Emergency funds available to students.
- Tuition funding may be available through the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act.
BRIDGE TO BENEFITS
You or your children may be eligible for public programs–healthcare, SNAP (grocery money), WIC, energy assistance, and more!
- Bookstore, Barnes & Noble-Books can also be dropped off at the Edina Facility.
Student Support Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Center (LGBTC)
- Minnesota State Student Association - Provides direct student representation and the voice to University Administration.
- Student Affairs - Addresses student complaints and appeals.
- Student Conduct - Assist with student concerns.
- Veterans Resources
- Women's Center - Provides a safe environment and support services, not just for women but all genders.