Member volunteers are the key to success. They serve as teachers, officers, committee members, and office workers. Others provide rides for non-drivers.
- Administration and Finance. The purpose of this committee is to develop and monitor the budget, project the financial future of the Institute for the next several years, work with Minnesota State University, Mankato on administrative matters, and set a process for determining the organization of the Institute (e.g., bylaws, officers, committee structure).
- Membership. The purpose of this committee is to recruit and encourage membership in this organization.
- Promotion. The purpose of this committee is to prepare and distribute materials to promote the success of the organization.
- Presentations. The purpose of this committee is to put together the academic programs and to develop policies regarding the curriculum of the organization.
- Special Events. The purpose of this committee is to plan social, cultural and intellectual events other than regular course offerings.